Job Description & Details
Energy Acuity is looking for a Research Analyst responsible for research and analysis related to our power generation, power delivery, and energy pricing products. This role involves evaluating and quantifying a wide variety of data from both proprietary and public sources. The ideal candidate must be detailed-oriented, organized, able to manage multiple workstreams across different industries and possess the ability to identify actionable opportunities.
What you’ll do:
· Conduct daily research through power industry regulatory filings and news
· Maintain and monitor existing Energy Acuity project data for updates
· Analyze key industry trends and create custom reports based on client requests
· Interact with clients, industry stakeholders, and internal teams
· Build out new processes around both existing and new energy datasets
· Ability to multitask, strong attention to detail, and independent problem solving
· Innovative research skills and eagerness to learn
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong business and analytical skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must, SQL proficiency is a plus
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
· Experience working as an energy industry analyst (1 to 3 years)
· Proficiency in Python, R, or other data and/or statistical programming languages
Why Energy Acuity?
EA offers a workplace that values an entrepreneurial spirit, fosters creative thinking, and gives every employee the opportunity to be heard and make a significant impact. Our employees enjoy a great benefits package, generous PTO, competitive compensation, and management that encourages work-life balance.
About Energy Acuity?
Energy Acuity (EA) is a Denver, Colorado-based leading provider of power generation and power delivery market intelligence. Founded in 2008, EA’s mission is to support the electric power industry and the significant impact of renewable power sources to change the economics of power generation and delivery. Our mission is driven by our passion and commitment to making a positive impact on national and global power markets. EA was founded on the principle that essential energy market research could be conducted and presented more efficiently than traditional third-party data providers. EA’s unique approach merges primary research, public resource aggregation, web monitoring, and expert analysis that is delivered through a simple, dynamic online platform to best support our clients’ focus on actionable information and their desire to succeed.
4.4 Glassdoor Rating
Our employees are the heart of our business, we value their feedback and input. See what they’re saying about EA.
Denver’s the most beautiful place in the world, but also expensive. Our comp structures are competitive in Denver, as well as the some of the top markets in the country!
We believe that a work – life balance is 100% essential. Full-time employees are all eligible for unlimited PTO!
Like 4 day work weeks? We do too! Work hard Mon-Thursday, take a long weekend. Every weekend.
“Awesome People. Provides A Great Work/Life Balance.” — Internal Sales Representative
“Great Place To Work, Learn & Grow!” — Product Manager
“Great Culture With A Team That Cares & Is Always Striving To Do More!” — Business Development Manager